XII Braves is looking for an all-star Producer/Assistant Producer to join their growing team! The Producer will work with the operation team to help run our flagship title. You will work closely across multiple cross-disciplinary feature teams to deliver world class game experiences and services. You will also be managing and coordinating team resources, ensuring all deliverables to be completed.
- Oversee and coordinate Game operation against a high-level roadmap plan, allocate resources, prioritize/assign tasks, establish milestones, assess costs and risks, problem solve within given parameters of budget and scope.
- Lead our talented operation team while getting your hands dirty in creative development, working directly with game designers, writers, producers, and artists to ensure that XII Braves releases only top quality in-game content.
- Understand and Manage pipelines of development and operation processes.
- Passionately articulates goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment/culture.
- Organizing daily scrums to coordinate team members, manage backlogs, and work with other stakeholders within XII Braves and publishers.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience as a Producer or manager position in the games industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the current mobile gaming landscape and market.
- Strong sense of game design principles, theory, models and tools
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
Company description & backstory
XII Braves is a mobile social game studio based in Singapore, with its goal on providing World-class entertainment and excitement to the global market.
In recent years, with the widespread popularity of smartphones and mobile devices, the demand for mobile games has never been greater. This has opened many doors and new exciting forms of entertainment to audiences.
XII Braves, located in Singapore, serves as a HQ for the core development, creation and launch pad to bring its products to audiences around the world. We have also established overseas support teams for game operations and additional production. As an organization with many industry veterans, we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of our elite team.
- 13-month fixed bonus, known as Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Variable bonus (depends on performance)
- Free office pantry snacks & drinks
- AIA Group health medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient care)
- Annual Leave 14 days, +1 additional day per employment year worked, capped at 18 days
- Annual Birthday Gift/Voucher
- Annual New Year Spring Gift or Reimbursement
- Congratulatory Wedding gift reimbursement claim
- Team-bonding activity claim