XII Braves Pte Ltd is currently looking for an intermediate to expert, Technical Artist for its Singapore studio. You will be working among the most passionate and driven people as we hire only the most talented and collaborative people in the industry.
The TA works closely with the Engineer team on the technical constraints, implementation and optimization.
- Involved in the integration of VFX with technology to get desired visuals. Work closely with the programming team to get a functional pipeline of the system for the VFX/artists team to iterate on the quality.
- Support the team by creating and iterating on game assets including particle effects, geometry, full-screen post effects and custom shaders.
- Optimize effects to ensure acceptable FPS on the mobile platforms.
- Work with art team members to share them “best practices” and techniques.
- Provide ongoing technical support regarding tools and scripts to other FX team member.
- Test FX tools before deployment and make sure they function correctly throughout production.
- Strong overall artistic ability in visual effects;
- Knowledge of shading languages (HLSL, GLSL);
- Good knowledge and understanding of the video game (current gen) development processes and techniques;
- Strong understanding of rendering budgets and other technical issues related to performance in real-time engines;
- Experience collaborating with graphic programmers and mentoring artist;
- Strong overall knowledge of 3DS Max/Maya (modeling, texturing, lighting);
- Strong learning skills, ability to work under pressure, and as a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of other programming languages (C#, C++,)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python);
- Well-verse with Unity3D Engine
Company description & backstory
XII Braves is a mobile social game studio based in Singapore, with its goal on providing World-class entertainment and excitement to the global market.
In recent years, with the widespread popularity of smartphones and mobile devices, the demand for mobile games has never been greater. This has opened many doors and new exciting forms of entertainment to audiences.
XII Braves, located in Singapore, serves as a HQ for the core development, creation and launch pad to bring its products to audiences around the world. We have also established overseas support teams for game operations and additional production. As an organization with many industry veterans, we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of our elite team.
- 13-month fixed bonus, known as Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Variable bonus (depends on performance)
- Free office pantry snacks & drinks
- AIA Group health medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient care)
- Annual Leave 14 days, +1 additional day per employment year worked, capped at 18 days
- Annual Birthday Gift/Voucher
- Annual New Year Spring Gift or Reimbursement
- Congratulatory Wedding gift reimbursement claim
- Team-bonding activity claim