XII Braves is currently looking for a motivated and skilled Game Designer to craft awesome mobile games like Valiant Force and more. It is part of your job to convince your team members to develop the game you design. A position that can design the next top grossing mobile social game in worldwide context and to be played by millions of others.
- Diploma/Degree in related game design discipline
- 1-2 years’ recent EXP in the video game industry on console, PC or mobile games.
- Advanced EXP in comprehensive knowledge and interest in mobile social gaming industry
- Understand the market and target audiences for mobile social gaming
- Excellent command of Excel Data sheets
- Excellent communication – active listening skills, accessible verbal and written presentation
- Able to work independently and under pressure and produce results under sometimes tight schedules
- Self-directed within a team context
- Creative, innovative, positive problem solving perspective
Bonus to have:
- Experience in developing or publishing mobile RPGs
- Extensive experience in Math and economy balancing
Company description & backstory
XII Braves is a mobile social game studio based in Singapore, with its goal on providing World-class entertainment and excitement to the global market.
In recent years, with the widespread popularity of smartphones and mobile devices, the demand for mobile games has never been greater. This has opened many doors and new exciting forms of entertainment to audiences.
XII Braves, located in Singapore, serves as a HQ for the core development, creation and launch pad to bring its products to audiences around the world. We have also established overseas support teams for game operations and additional production. As an organization with many industry veterans, we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of our elite team.
- 13-month fixed bonus, known as Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Variable bonus (depends on performance)
- Free office pantry snacks & drinks
- AIA Group health medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient care)
- Annual Leave 14 days, +1 additional day per employment year worked, capped at 18 days
- Annual Birthday Gift/Voucher
- Annual New Year Spring Gift or Reimbursement
- Congratulatory Wedding gift reimbursement claim
- Team-bonding activity claim