XII Braves is currently looking for an experienced programmer to help us in developing awesome mobile games like Valiant Force and more. This position will be a multifaceted role with various functions ranging from user interface(UI) development, gameplay implementation to graphics programming. The candidate will be working closely with our team of engineers, game designers and artists to craft enjoyable experiences for millions of players.
- Computer Science or related degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and current development methodologies, patterns and best practices
- Experience with Unity and C#
- Design, write and maintain high quality code
- Able to test, debug and optimise existing code base and game features
- Able to multitask and take on many different areas of development
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Passion for making and playing mobile games
- Previous experience shipping and supporting mobile game titles
- Development experience for iOS and Android
- Experience with version control systems
- Familiar with implementing client / server architecture
Company description & backstory
XII Braves is a mobile social game studio based in Singapore, with its goal on providing World-class entertainment and excitement to the global market.
In recent years, with the widespread popularity of smartphones and mobile devices, the demand for mobile games has never been greater. This has opened many doors and new exciting forms of entertainment to audiences.
XII Braves, located in Singapore, serves as a HQ for the core development, creation and launch pad to bring its products to audiences around the world. We have also established overseas support teams for game operations and additional production. As an organization with many industry veterans, we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of our elite team.
- 13-month fixed bonus, known as Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Variable bonus (depends on performance)
- Free office pantry snacks & drinks
- AIA Group health medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient care)
- Annual Leave 14 days, +1 additional day per employment year worked, capped at 18 days
- Annual Birthday Gift/Voucher
- Annual New Year Spring Gift or Reimbursement
- Congratulatory Wedding gift reimbursement claim
- Team-bonding activity claim