XII Braves Pte Ltd is currently looking for a Senior Server Engineer to work on and maintain Mobile game applications Service Layer which will be served worldwide.
- Design and implement Server side APIs in elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable way.
- Work closely with client engineers and game designers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Design workflow and components of technical system based on game design requirements.
- Monitor timeline for server team in the project to ensure no bottleneck and able to deliver in time.
- Develop tools and processes for efficient deployment process.
- Code review and give feedback and suggestions to improve code base in terms of efficiency and readability.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field OR equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in production software development and/or operations
- Deep knowledge on relational database for configuring database, designing efficient tables and query.
- Ability to design and write efficient setup and deployment scripts for application deployment
- Experience in Linux configuration and administration
- Experience with distributed Source Code Management (SCM) tools, e.g. Git
- Hands on coding experience in PHP, Python or Bash scripting development and related operations
- Some experience with operational provisioning tools, e.g. Ansible, Puppet or Chef
- Deep knowledge in AWS Architecture and Services is a bonus.
- Prior experience in working cloud applications on AWS is a bonus.
- Ability to design and setup high availability infrastructure in AWS across availability zones and availability regions is a bonus
- Ability to design and setup infrastructure on AWS taking advantage of disaster recovery design guidelines is a bonus
Company description & backstory
XII Braves is a mobile social game studio based in Singapore, with its goal on providing World-class entertainment and excitement to the global market.
In recent years, with the widespread popularity of smartphones and mobile devices, the demand for mobile games has never been greater. This has opened many doors and new exciting forms of entertainment to audiences.
XII Braves, located in Singapore, serves as a HQ for the core development, creation and launch pad to bring its products to audiences around the world. We have also established overseas support teams for game operations and additional production. As an organization with many industry veterans, we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of our elite team.
- 13-month fixed bonus, known as Annual Wage Supplement (AWS)
- Variable bonus (depends on performance)
- Free office pantry snacks & drinks
- AIA Group health medical coverage (inpatient & outpatient care)
- Annual Leave 14 days, +1 additional day per employment year worked, capped at 18 days
- Annual Birthday Gift/Voucher
- Annual New Year Spring Gift or Reimbursement
- Congratulatory Wedding gift reimbursement claim
- Team-bonding activity claim