XII Braves is currently looking for a detail-oriented and self-driven Multimedia Artist to join us. In this role, you will be able to let your imagination and creative juices flow by creating trailers and videos using our games’ assets. To keep daily tasks interesting, you will be able to help promote our games by providing valuable input on designing the appropriate advertisement and social media images.
- Design and produce game videos (trailers) and all other video presentation requirements
- Create basic of character or model rigging and 2D animation
- Create visual FX for videos material
- Manage and maintain the company’s websites
- Work closely with the Art Director and Marketing Manager to design marketing materials for social media and live events
- To assist in other 2D art-related requirements, such as logo design, UI icons design, etc
- Diploma in Fine Arts, Web Design, or Multimedia.
- 1-3 years’ experience or equivalent experience related to the industry
- Knowledge in character or model rigging and 2D animation is a big plus
- Willing to learn new animation tool and software
- Highly Proficient in Adobe After Effects and other software used for VFX.
- Proficient in Graphic Design software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledgeable in Print requirements.
- Highly proficient in video editing software such as adobe premiere pro.
- Working knowledge of Web design and basic HTML 5.
- Knowledge of the importance of video and web standards, accessibility, usability, and speed.
- A team player presenting an eagerness to provide value and positive attitude.
- Digital Painting using Adobe Photoshop is a not a requirement but a big plus
To consider your application, we require a resume and a portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.). Only retained candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in XII Braves.
Company description & backstory
XII Braves is a mobile social game studio based in Singapore. Its goal is set on providing World-class entertainment and excitement to the global market.
In recent years, with the widespread popularity of smartphones and mobile devices, the demand for mobile games has never been greater. This has opened many doors and new exciting forms of entertainment to audiences.
XII Braves, located in Singapore, serves as a HQ for core development and creation and serves as a launch pad to bring its products to audiences around the world. We have also established overseas support teams for game operations and additional production. As an organization with many industry veterans, we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of our elite team.