XII Braves is currently looking for a detail-oriented and self-driven Multimedia Artist to join us. In this role, you will be able to let your imagination and creative juices flow by creating trailers and videos using our games’ assets. To keep daily tasks interesting, you will be able to help promote our games by providing valuable input on designing the appropriate advertisement and social media images.
- Design and produce game videos (trailers) and all other video presentation requirements
- Manage and maintain the company’s websites
- Work closely with the Art Director and Marketing Manager to design marketing materials for social media and live events
- To assist in other 2D art-related requirements, such as logo design, UI icons design, etc
- Diploma in Fine Arts, Web Design, or Multimedia.
- 1-3 years’ experience or equivalent experience related to the industry
- Highly Proficient in Adobe After Effects and other software used for VFX.
- Proficient in Graphic Design software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and knowledgeable in Print requirements.
- Working knowledge of Web design and basic HTML 5.
- Knowledge of the importance of video and web standards, accessibility, usability, and speed.
- A team player presenting an eagerness to provide value and positive attitude.
- Digital Painting using Adobe Photoshop is a not a requirement but a big plus
To consider your application, we require a resume and a portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.).
Only retained candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in XII Braves.