Are you passionate about playing & developing Mobile games? Do you want to keep progressing in an environment with exciting and dynamic industry veterans?
XII Braves is currently looking for 2D artists specialized in creating 2D concepts and illustrations to give a successful identity for AAA Mobile titles.
Maintasks and responsibilities
- Able to produce high quality illustrations within a tight deadline Ensure that the graphic elements follow the art bibles determined by the Art Director Collaborate with other artists and enjoy working in a gaming environment
- Diploma in Fine Arts or equivalent production experience is an asset
- Excellent understanding of line and form, color and light, human anatomy, technical and architecture design, and environmental painting
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator
Demonstration of creativity
- Adaptability to different games and graphic styles (pixel, cartoon, realistic, illustration, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in contemporary media (Web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
- Open-minded and outward looking Organized and efficient
To consider your application, we require a resume and portfolio (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.) Please attach your resume in your JobsDB application and provide a link to your portfolio either in the profile summary or inside your resume.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED. Thank you for your interest in XII Braves.
Company description & backstory
XII Braves is a mobile social game studio based in Singapore. Its goal is set on providing World-class entertainment and excitement to the global market.
In recent years, with the widespread popularity of smartphones and mobile devices, the demand for mobile games has never been greater. This has opened many doors and new exciting forms of entertainment to audiences.
XII Braves, located in Singapore, serves as a HQ for core development and creation and serves as a launch pad to bring its products to audiences around the world. We have also established overseas support teams for game operations and additional production. As an organization with many industry veterans, we are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals to be part of our elite team.